The Fire & Hide Travel Wallet is handmade from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and rescued Burberry leather off-cuts. The wallet is lined with reclaimed military grade parachute silk and has plenty of storage sections for organising all of your travel essentials.
Available in various colours of rescued Burberry leather combined with red or rarer yellow fire-hose.
If you choose the personalisation option, this is achieved by laser etching directly into the fire-hose. We recommend not more than 20 characters. The font used is Times New Roman.
THE FIRE & HIDE COLLECTION
In 2005 we fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose. Determined to save it from landfill we took this lifesaving material home, gave it a second chance, and vowed to donate 50% of the profits to the Fire Fighters Charity. But fire-hose was just the beginning.
Every year, 800,000 tonnes of leather ends up on the cutting room floor. Our leather partners cherish their hides, but no matter how carefully they cut their patterns, there will always be small seemingly unusable offcuts. To rescue this leather we developed a unique modular approach. We hand weave these fragments into whole new hides then lovingly recraft them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Our commitment to rescuing British fire-hoses remains the same, the trim, handles and internal detailing of the Fire & Hide range are all made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose. And we continue to donate 50% of profits to charity.
Our Fire & Hide Collection represents a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind.
- Dimensions: H 22 x W 12 x D 2 cm
- Exterior: Combination of rescued leather and genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Stylish and robust Construction
- Six sections for credit cards, ID cards or rewards cards
- Two full length pockets for passports, receipts or documents
- Two additional large sections for foreign currency and boarding passes
- One large bonus section for any printed confirmations, reservations, etc
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- Embossed Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with hand-painted edges
- Repaired for life
- International delivery
- Personalisation Available
- 50% of profits go to Charity